The Congress of Vienna was the emergence of the Rothschild moth from its cocoon. The diktat of this Congress was a simple one — the aristocracies of Europe must submit to the Rothschild will, or they are doomed . The death sentence upon the Royal Houses of Europe was pronounced by those who had the will to carry out their edict. It took another century to perfect the work, not because the killers were weak, but because they wished to proceed cautiously, without revealing their full strength. In combat, the decisive weapon is the one your opponent does not know about.
It was not necessary to pronounce a death sentence upon the ruling families of America, because there were none . During the 19th century, a few descendants of colonial entrepreneurs had amassed wealth, and could afford a life of leisure and travel. They remained slavishly dependent upon Continental arbiters in every matter requiring personal taste and judgment. Source A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism
The Congress of Vienna was a conference of ambassadors of European states chaired by Austrian statesman Prince Von Metternich, and held in Vienna from September 1814 to June 1815. The objective of the Congress was to provide a long-term peace plan for Europe by settling critical issues arising from the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. The goal was not simply to restore old boundaries, but to resize the main powers so they could balance each other off
The Final Act, embodying all the separate treaties, was signed on 9 June 1815 (a few days before the Battle of Waterloo). Its provisions included:
- Russia was given most of the Duchy of Warsaw (Poland) and was allowed to keep Finland .
- Prussia was given two fifths of Saxony, parts of the Duchy of Warsaw (the Grand Duchy of Posen), Danzig, and the Rhineland/Westphalia.
- A German Confederation of 38 states was created from the previous 360 of the Holy Roman Empire, under the presidency of the Austrian Emperor. Only portions of the territory of Austria and Prussia were included in the Confederation.
The aim was of keeping everything in a state of nervous equilibrium so that International Finance could when it so needed start wars for financial reasons The Wars were funded by the modern equivalent of Court Jews and the Peace was dictated by them Royal Houses having been brought under control the Governments were ruled by professional diplomats and politicians who were either Jewish or financially beholden to them
The Congress functioned through formal meetings such as working groups and official diplomatic functions; however, a large portion of the Congress was conducted informally at salons, banquets, and balls. The main personages of the Congress were Prince Metternich and Talleyrand
- Austria was represented by Prince Metternich, the Foreign Minister, and by his deputy, Baron Johann von Wessenberg. As the Congress’s sessions were in Vienna, Emperor Francis was kept closely informed.
- Great Britain was represented first by its Foreign Secretary, Viscount Castlereagh; then by the Duke of Wellington, after Castlereagh’s return to England in February 1815. In the last weeks it was headed by the Earl of Clancarty, after Wellington left to face Napoleon during the Hundred Days.
- Tsar Alexander I controlled the Russian delegation which was formally led by the foreign minister, Count Karl Robert Nesselrode. The tsar had two main goals, to gain control of Poland and to promote the peaceful coexistence of European nations. He succeeded in forming the Holy Alliance (1815), supposedly based on Christian love, but formed to combat any threat of revolution or republicanism.
- Prussia was represented by Prince Karl Hardenberg, the Chancellor, and the diplomat and scholar Wilhelm von Humboldt. King Frederick William III of Prussia was also in Vienna, playing his role behind the scenes.
- France, the “fifth” power, was represented by her foreign minister, Talleyrand as well as the Minister Plenipotentiary the Duke of Dalberg. Louis XVIII of France distrusted Talleyrand and was also secretly negotiating with Metternich, by mail
Metternich was a supporter of Jewish rights in the German Confederation and abroad – although in Austria itself he did little for the Jews – at the Congress of Vienna he consistently supported the liberal policy of Karl August von *Hardenberg and Wilhelm *Humboldt . He repeatedly warned the senate of *Frankfurt on the Main not to infringe upon the rights of its Jewish community. A frequenter of the sophisticated Jewish salons of Vienna , he associated, for business and pleasure, with the patrician Jewish banking families to such a degree that the Rothschilds were suspected of aiding his escape from revolutionary Vienna in 1848. His right-hand man, Friedrich von Gentz, was also sympathetic to Jewish causes. Source Jewish Virtual Library
France’s Talleyrand was born into a leading aristocratic family in Paris. He was ordained a priest in 1779, at the age of 25. In 1789, the influence of Talleyrand’s father and family overcame the King’s dislike and obtained his appointment as Bishop of Autun.In 1801, Pope Pius VII laicized Talleyrand, an event most uncommon at the time in the history of the Church. According to the Jewish Virtual Library it was Ex Bishop Talleyrands support that swung the vote in favour of emancipation for Shepardic Jews (mainly Spanish & Portuguese Jews ) Talleyrand was rumored to be a member of the Masonic lodge Les Amis Reunis as was his partner,Mirabeau . This lodge was associated with the Illuminanti chief Adam Weishaupt. Weishaupt in turn had strong ties with the Rothschilds
The English delegation was lead by Viscount Castlereagh who was rumored to be homosexual and thus a perfect candidate for Rothschildian blackmail He suddenly left midway during the Congress to be replaced by the Duke of Wellington,whose armies had been financed by the Rothschilds in the Napoleonic Wars
The Russian foreign minister Karl Robert Nesselrode‘s mother was Jewish which made him Jewish
The Prussian chief diplomat Wilhelm von Humboldt was successful in defending Jewish rights at the Congress of Vienna He was appointed Prussian ambassador to the Saint James Court in London where, he was with the help of the Banking House of Rothschild, to organize a financial aid program for the reconstruction of the war-ravished Prussian economy.
The Council of Vienna was in a sense a precursor to the Treaty of Versailles and the Nuremburg Trials where wars were fought by one set of leaders and peace was conducted by another set
THE COUNCIL OF VIENNA WAS THE PRECURSOR TO THE TREATY OF VERSAILLES , NUREMBERG AND THE PUSH FOR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT