Mobile operating systems combine features of a personal computer operating system with other features useful for mobile or handheld use
By the end of 2016, over 430 million smartphones were sold with 81.7 percent running Android, 17.9 percent running iOS, 0.3 percent running Windows 10 Mobile (no longer marketed) and the other OSes cover 0.1 percent.
Android alone is more popular than the popular desktop operating system Windows, and in general smartphone use (even without tablets) outnumber desktop use (desktop use, web use, overall is down to 44.9% in the first quarter of 2017).
Android id owned by Google which in turn is owned by Jews Sergei Brin and Larry Page
A Facebook Messenger app as the default app will greatly increase the chances of your smart phone being a spy tool
Zuckerberg excited many Jews by concluding with the “Mishebeirach” prayer he uses as a source of wisdom, his speech echoed Ivy League Judaism : nationalism is bad, cosmopolitanism is good, and identities should not be delivered in the national packages Source JPost Choose Zionism not Zuckerbergism – even at Harvard’s commencement
“In August, Privacy International, a watchdog group that investigates government surveillance, released a report on the global surveillance industry. The group identified 27 Israeli surveillance companies — the highest number per capita of any country in the world.(The United States leads the world in sheer number of surveillance companies: 122.)
Unit 8200 veterans either founded or occupy high-level positions in at least eight of the Israeli surveillance companies named by Privacy International, according to publicly available information. And that list doesn’t include companies like Narus, which was founded by Israeli veterans of Unit 8200 but is now owned by Boeing, the American defense contractor.
Unit 8200’s ties to the Israeli surveillance industry attracted widespread attention in late August, when digital security researchers at the University of Toronto-based Citizen Lab released a report detailing the provenance of a specific type of malware. They said it was likely that the United Arab Emirates had targeted Ahmed Mansoor, a prominent human rights activist, with sophisticated spyware that had the ability to turn his iPhone into a mobile surveillance device that could track his movement, record his phone calls, and control his phone camera and microphone.
People who have been using the Facebook app on their Android devices are now forced to download the Facebook Messenger app if they want that feature. The fact is that for today, the Facebook app does not support the chat feature on Android devices as the company has launched Facebook Messenger that exclusively has this function. As a result, the Facebook Messenger app can make calls, send messages, and take pictures without notifying the user, which is a serious concern indeed. Thus, many industry experts and users have pointed out the fact that the Facebook Messenger app is a new generation of spy applications.Why do people thing that Facebook Messenger is a spy? Just look at the following list of permissions that this app asks for when users want to install it on Android devices! Unfortunately, most people don’t bother reading the terms and conditions, which make the situation even worse.
Just imagine, the Facebook Messenger app has been downloaded for over a billion times, and no one even asked for an explanation regarding its new requirements allowing to spy on each and every user.
- The Facebook Messenger app now can change network connectivity, which means it can use Wi-Fi without notifying the user.
- It can make phone calls without asking users, and these calls may cost money.
- It can send messages to any number without asking the user. As you may have guessed, these messages can also cost money.
- The Facebook Messenger app can record your audio without your permission or any confirmation.
- It can use the phone camera to take pictures and videos at any time without asking for the permission.
- This messenger app can read all data regarding your incoming and outgoing calls without your knowledge. It can also share that log data without asking for your permission.
- It can read information and data regarding your contacts. It can also see which contacts you have contacted the most, including messages and emails. This messenger can even share this data without your consent.
- Source How FaceBook Messenger is spying on your every move